Sabtu, 10 November 2012

Descriptive Text



Sample of Descriptive Text
1.     Generic Structure:
�       Identification

Idnetification adalah bagian dari teks descriptive yang berisi tentang pengenalan sebuah topik atau "apa" yang akan digambarkan atau dideskripsikan.

�       Description

Description adalah bagian terakhir dari teks descriptive yang berisi tentang pembahasan atau penggambaran tentang topik atau "apa" yang ada di identification mengenai kenampakan fisik, kualitas, perilaku umum maupun sifat-sifatnya.

2.    Sample of Descriptve Text:
My Beautiful Mother
The most important thing in the world is Mother. And how lucky I am when I have a Mother in my side. My mother’s name is Anny.  She is the only one that I love so far. And I think my mother is prettiest woman in this world.
She is not tall but not short, and she has straight and black hair . She has black sweet skin, and she has a beautiful smile. Her weight is about 80 kilograms.
She is a very kind person. She is very lovely, friendly, patient, and she loves to help people. I love my mom, because she is a good example to me. She loves being in the Church, and she loves sing and dance too.
She is a very good friend, wife and mother. She always takes care of her family. She likes her house to be clean and organized. She a very organized person, and all things in the house are in the right place. She doesn’t like messes.
She always has a smile on her face. She is so sweet and lovely. I like when I am going to sleep or went I wake up or when I am going to go to some places, she always give me a kiss, and when the family have a problem she always be with us to helps us and to give us all her love.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar